en - Re: [sympa-users] Installation instructions are a mess

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: Flemming Bjerke <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Installation instructions are a mess
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:29:14 +0200

hello,

On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 09:28:33AM +0200, Flemming Bjerke wrote:
> Now, I am logged in, but I wonder how I should make a page about
> debian/ubuntu installation on the sympa-community pages?

As system administrator, i really like when instructions are provided in
the package. There is an INSTALL file in

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa

Maybe create a INSTALL.ubuntu with the extra informations related to
ubuntu ?

regards

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/