en - Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: Serge Aumont - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:22:24 -0700

Sorry I just got back to this:

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 10:26 +0200, Serge Aumont - CRU wrote:
> I just had a loke and I had a look in the source page. The reference to
> the CSS is http://dev.electricembers.net/lists/css//style.css where the
> real CSS url is http://dev.electricembers.net/lists/css/style.css .
>
> The problem is comming from the double / in the last part. It that a bug in
> Sympa or a bad definition of css_url parameter ?

Ah. Seems like an installer bug, then -- I did not have css_url defined
at all (and sympa_wizard didn't define it), so this was a default from
wherever Sympa stores that upon installation. I just added the css_url
parameter to sympa.conf, giving the full path without the double slash,
and at last, my CSS interface works. Thanks!

adam