en - Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:36:24 -0700

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 12:10 -0700, Adam Bernstein wrote:
> > The CSS is not correct because it still contains variables (including
> > [% color_xx %]). The static CSS is accessed directly by your web
> > browser ; it is not parsed by wwsympa ; that's why you don't have
> > colors in your wwsympa.

Oops, I just understood what you were saying here. So I should have
manually edited all those colors in the parsed CSS to create the static
one. But there's still two problems: the parsed CSS doesn't work at
all, and the static CSS installer doesn't work.

I've just removed the css_url parameter, so now it's running just as
when it was freshly installed with the parsed CSS (but I kept css_path
defined, so the static CSS installer can be tested). Please take
another look.

http://dev.electricembers.net/lists

Thanks!
adam