en - [sympa-users] Log entry "Warning: entry with empty email address in list"

  • From: Anthony Hess <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Log entry "Warning: entry with empty email address in list"
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:37:43 -0700

Title: Log entry "Warning: entry with empty email address in list"
Google wasn’t too forthcoming with this, so I have no idea where to start.  I get the error “Warning: entry with empty email address in list“ all through my logs.

I also see this entry at the same time:

“expire_bounce:  not subscribed”

It doesn’t seem to affect operation – so what should I be looking for to stop these messages?

Sympa version is 4.1.5.

Thanks,

Tony