en - Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:11:40 -0700

By default style.css is not a static file installed but the output of
> one of wwsympa.fcgi action. You should try to fetch
> http://my.server.org/sympa/css/style.css (assuming that
> http://my.server.org/sympa is the "root URL" for your sympa fastcgi
> server). Then your browser must show you the css source code.
>
> You should also verify that the main Sympa home page include a correct
> reference to http://my.server.org/sympa/css/style.css (view page source).

I think everything's set up right, so I'll just follow your later
suggestion and give you the URL to look at:

http://dev.electricembers.net/lists

This is with the static CSS file that I installed manually; I can also
remove that and go back to the default install, which is even uglier, if
you like.

Thanks for any help!

ab