en - Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] trouble installing 5.1b
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:24:31 -0700

P.S. I just realized, looking at the cru.fr list site, I have none of
the boxes drawn around various elements, none of the mouse-over style
changes, the buttons look like traditional HTML buttons instead of being
stylized, etc. I'm afraid I don't know much about CSS yet, or I might
be able to use all of this information to quickly figure out what's
going on instead of bothering you folks.