en - Re: [sympa-users] How to ask the question to solve the problem about Sympa [draft]

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to ask the question to solve the problem about Sympa [draft]
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:47:37 +0200

I'm still confused, sorry, but could you precise if the "Before you ask questions" you submitted:

a) is a copy/paste of the template you use for your company's customers and you forgot to remove the "paid support" parts?

OR

b) intentionnaly referred to "paid support" for the Sympa users community?

Thank you