en - [sympa-users] Page size of subscriber list

  • From: 🦏 Peter Rindfuss <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Page size of subscriber list
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:40:36 +0200

Hi,

In Sympa's web interface below the subscriber listing, there is a switch to change the page size to the values 25-50-100-500 entries per page. Unfortunately, this does not work for me in 6.2.68, nor did it work in any previous Sympa version. I can use the parameter "review_page_size" in sympa.conf, e.g. "review_page_size 500", but then it is fixed to 500. Somehow the javascript code behind the switch does not do what it should.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Cheers, Peter