en - Re: [sympa-users] How to ask the question to solve the problem about Sympa [draft]

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to ask the question to solve the problem about Sympa [draft]
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:33:47 +0900

Hi Olivier,

> 2022/06/27 15:51、Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>のメール:
>
> Dear Soji,
>
> I'm wondering why you insist so much on "paid support" below?
>
> It really sounds weird to me 😕

Because I myself am engaged in such paid support.

The information that I requested in the following sections in my previous
post are the kind of information that I would like to request to my customers
on a daily works.

Because, without these information, at a minimum, we cannot even begin to
investigate the problem.

Frankly, paid support is easier than support on user’s mailing list. Because
if we show such a guidelines to the customer, the customer will think, "Well,
I paid for this, so I'll do as they say”.

Anyways, this is a draft. Please tolerate overstatement and correct it.

Regards,
— Soji