devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Ldap updates from sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Joe Vieira <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Ldap updates from sympa
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:06:52 -0500

Olivier Salaün wrote:
Sorry for participating so late to this thread :

no problem, thanks for responding!
We did not start the coding yet for the following reasons :

1. we were waiting for further users to express the same feature
requirement
I am interested ;-), as is at least one other group, as i gathered from this posting
2. we wanted to have feedback on the design we have produced in this
document (especially concerning the LDAP schema that should be
adopted for the Sympa groups branch)
i'll read over the dev docs some more and give my feedback, and discuss (on this list?) how it should all come together
3. we thought that somebody else could write the code
I'd love to do some work on it, if i am the only one, that's cool too.
we can provide further details to
define the code design and save you some time.
that would be wonderful.