devel - [sympa-dev] Ldap updates from sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Joe Vieira <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Ldap updates from sympa
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:10:27 -0500

Hi List,

I work at a university (Clark University), and we are looking to implement
Sympa with an LDAP backend. one of the things we are looking for is the
ability for our mailing list software to be able to update our ldap groups.
it looks like there are some development documents pertaining to this in your
dev section..(exporting_groups_in_ldap) i am curious who is working on this
project, what state it is in, and if i can help contribute to it to make it
happen quickly and well. I'm quite good at perl and know a lot about LDAP
structures and design.

Thanks,

Joe Vieira
UNIX Systems Administrator