en - Re: [sympa-users] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server

  • From: Ramon Roca <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:00:27 +0200

El 13/8/21 a les 12:34, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) ha escrit:

> Hello Ramon,
>
> the topics error shouldn't affect the display of the list in the web
> interface.
>
> Please elaborate on empty list. Are the lists shown in the overview?
> How does the list page look like?
> Etc.
>
> Regards
>          Racke

thanks for your quick answers Racke,

Overview & list page /wws/lists i empty, doesn' show any list at all

by trying to cretae a test list by listmaster account, fails (logs
below), we did'nt tried that so far. The topics list now corresponds to
de customized topics .

In the meantime we're going to find time to reinstall either today or
during the backend from scratch, we have seen some type error until now
and agraid for if there are more there

r., and I'm concerned for other errors, and ensure we're able tu use the
servers before the move/upgrade from the old server.