en - Re: [sympa-users] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server

  • From: Ramon Roca <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:36:56 +0200

El 17/8/21 a les 9:43, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) ha escrit:
> Good to hear that it works :-).
>
> For the footer please check #12308:
> https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/upgrade/notes.html, From
> version prior to 6.2.60
> Personalization
>
> Regards
>         Racke

Thanks Racke,

To clarify myself, is that what is expected by using distro actually
we're installing? (6.2.40). I can't see a clear workaround for
personalization for us.

Looks that by choosing  a distro (debian) we're installing a version
from 2019. We went for distro package looking for easy maintenance & the
long term, but didn't realizing that was that old.

Do you recommend going for a source tarball instead of distro?

r.