en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server

  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: Ramon Roca <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 16:18:05 +0000

We did a similar upgrade earlier this year from 6.1.x to 6.2.x. It was quite an undertaking.

Have you tried running the command to sync the lists in the directory to the database [1]? And if you access the database, do you see the lists there? You may also want to review the sympa and apache logs.

[1] /usr/local/sympa/bin/sympa.pl --sync_list_db --list=listname@robot

Tim