en - [sympa-users] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server

  • From: Ramon Roca <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Missing lists while moving/upgrade server
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:09:27 +0200

Hi,

We're running a server with 6.1.24. The server OS got unstable &
corrupted (not because of sympa, which is still working) so we want to
move the current sympa to a new server, and simultaneously upgrade it to
the latest distributed pacjage, which I've fount is 6.2.40.

For that purpose we followed this doc:
https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/upgrade/move.html

Once we have everything installed on the new server (distribution
package, moved sympa.conf $EXPLDIR, $SPOOLDIR, $SYSCONFDIR and $ARCDIR)
and start the sympa server, we're getting the web interface at the /wws,
authentication of existing users looks fine, but lloks empty, can't find
any list at all.

Could you point me on how to investigate what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Ramon