en - Re: [sympa-users] Footer as text?

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Footer as text?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:12:10 -0500

On Dec 20, 2005, at 3:03 PM, address@concealed wrote:

I specified a footer for one of my groups, and it is consistently read by
Outlook clients as a separate text attachment. Did I do something wrong to
prevent it from being placed in-line as part of the message?

Check the footer_type in the list's configuration -- if it's not specified it'll likely be the default of "mime" which does, indeed, attach the footer. Set it to "append" to have it append it to outgoing messages.

Hope that helps!

Jeff