en - [sympa-users] Footer templates?

  • From: Brian Riffle <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Footer templates?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:35:02 -0800

I have written some scripts to automagically create lists with sympa daily from our database. The problem is that we will be creating up to several hundred per term.. (one per class section at our college). Is there a way to either add a footer from a template, or even a site-wide footer to the lists? I do not want to go into each list and manually add them.. I just want a little blurb at the bottom about how a user asked to receive the emails, and where to go to unsubscribe.. (we do it from our main web page..)

I saw a patch of sorts at http://www.sympa.org/mantis/view.php?id=371 , but that is from an old version of sympa, and for creating the lists via the web page..

Thank you,
Brian

--