en - RE: [sympa-users] Footer as text?

  • From: "Scott Johnson" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Jeff Abbott'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Footer as text?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:36:19 -0500

Thanks for the tip!

However, when I make this change to a test group, *no* footer is attached.
This happens when the RECEPTION setting is HTML or standard (direct
reception). Changing it back to MIME results in the footer showing up again.
When I view the message source, I still don't see the footer.

Are there any restrictions in what can be in the footer? Or a special
procedure for creating it?