en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: two lists with same local part

  • From: Anders Lund <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: two lists with same local part
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:30:36 +0200

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
> We are planning to work on this feature next August ; hopefully it will
> be available late 2005.

Sounds good! (I hope "next August" is this year, and not 2006...)

> There are plenty of other reasons why Sympa should be more attractive to
> you including a good web interface, dynamical LDAP-based lists,
> Authentication based on LDAP or a SSO system (CAS and Shibboleth
> supported),...
> Sympa was designed to meet the needs of french Universities ; it should
> be therefore very well adapted to the needs of Universities worldwide.

Exactly the reasons why I'm playing with Sympa now. ;-)

BTW, the web interface with the latest 5.1b release looks a lot better,
so Sympa is moving along nicely I think.

- Anders

--
Anders Lund <address@concealed> .~.
UNINETT, N-7465 Trondheim, Norway / V \