en - [sympa-users] Re: two lists with same local part

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Anders Lund <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: two lists with same local part
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:13:50 +0200

We are planning to work on this feature next August ; hopefully it will be available late 2005.

There are plenty of other reasons why Sympa should be more attractive to you including a good web interface, dynamical LDAP-based lists, Authentication based on LDAP or a SSO system (CAS and Shibboleth supported),...
Sympa was designed to meet the needs of french Universities ; it should be therefore very well adapted to the needs of Universities worldwide.

Anders Lund wrote:

[...]
Sympa looks like a good replacement for Mailman, so I would like to look more into it. Hope that
some day Sympa will also have the possibility to add two lists like:
"address@concealed" and "address@concealed" (same local part). I'm missing
this feature and no mailing list software seems to have support for it... ;-)