en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Anders Lund <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:05:08 +0200

Hi Anders,

You're right, the "Review" button has been revoved from the "Admin" menu because it appeared twice in previous versions of Sympa. One is enough isn't it ?

Concerning your feature request (global review) : it is not available and was never asked before. If you think it can be usefull, please fill out a "formal" feature request here : http://listes.cru.fr/mantis (it's worth detailing use cases).

Anders Lund wrote:
Anders Lund wrote:

Hi,

I'm playing around with Sympa a bit and just tried a upgrade from 5.0 to
5.1b. It seemed to work out fine, but after I log in as Listmaster I'm
now unable to find a possibility to edit subscribers to lists... Anyone
seen the same?

[...]

Another question: Is it possible as Listmaster to get a listing of all registered users/subscribers?

Ah... should have spent some more time looking at this. Was a little bit
confused when the user interface said:

# Subscribers : subscribers management, add, del, search, bounces, etc...

but this option was missing from the "Admin" menu, but I guess that what
I should do is to edit subscribers by clicking on "Review".