en - [sympa-users] Re: Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b

  • From: Anders Lund <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:13:25 +0200

Anders Lund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm playing around with Sympa a bit and just tried a upgrade from 5.0 to
> 5.1b. It seemed to work out fine, but after I log in as Listmaster I'm
> now unable to find a possibility to edit subscribers to lists... Anyone
> seen the same?
[...]
> Another question: Is it possible as Listmaster to get a listing of all
> registered users/subscribers?

Ah... should have spent some more time looking at this. Was a little bit
confused when the user interface said:

# Subscribers : subscribers management, add, del, search, bounces, etc...

but this option was missing from the "Admin" menu, but I guess that what
I should do is to edit subscribers by clicking on "Review".

Sorry about that.

- Anders

--
Anders Lund <address@concealed> .~.