en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b

  • From: Anders Lund <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:24:10 +0200

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
> Hi Anders,
>
> You're right, the "Review" button has been revoved from the "Admin" menu
> because it appeared twice in previous versions of Sympa. One is enough
> isn't it ?
>
> Concerning your feature request (global review) : it is not available
> and was never asked before. If you think it can be usefull, please fill
> out a "formal" feature request here : http://listes.cru.fr/mantis (it's
> worth detailing use cases).

Tnx for the reply, Olivier. One is enough yes...

I would like to have some kind of possibility to search for for example
"anders*" and get a list of possible users matching such a query, but
using wildcards (like "*") is not possible it seems like.

I can add a feature request for this.

- Anders

--
Anders Lund <address@concealed> .~.