en - [sympa-users] Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b

  • From: Anders Lund <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Missing ability to edit subscribers after upgrade/install of 5.1b
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:58:40 +0200

Hi,

I'm playing around with Sympa a bit and just tried a upgrade from 5.0 to
5.1b. It seemed to work out fine, but after I log in as Listmaster I'm
now unable to find a possibility to edit subscribers to lists... Anyone
seen the same?

When I choose "list of lists" and click on "admin" for a list I have
these possibilities listed below "Admin" in the menu:

* Edit List Config
* Customizing
* Manage Archives
* Bounces
* Delete Shared
* Remove List
* Rename List

Running Debian Sarge. Using PostgreSQL.

Any tips to what error messages I should look for? When I upgraded I
basically did a "./configure; make; make install".

Another question: Is it possible as Listmaster to get a listing of all
registered users/subscribers?

Sympa looks like a good replacement for Mailman, so I would like to look
more into it. Hope that some day Sympa will also have the possibility to
add two lists like: "address@concealed" and "address@concealed" (same
local part). I'm missing this feature and no mailing list software seems
to have support for it... ;-)

- Anders

--
Anders Lund <address@concealed> .~.