devel - [sympa-developpers] Release dates for Sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Release dates for Sympa
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:53:06 +0100

Hi guys,

I had a talk with my management ten days ago, and here is the expected schedule for Sympa in 2014:
  • 6.2 version expected in beta by the end of February, stable by the end of April
  • 7.0 version expected in beta by the end of May, stable in July
  • 7.1 version expected in beta by the end of December.

7.1 should contain SaaS functionnalities (config edition through the web, refactored configuration management, eased virtual host deplyment). You can add whatever you like in this version as soon as it fits within the end-of-the-year deadline.
That gives us indicators for our work on Sympa.
A word about this schedule?

Best regards,

David

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21