devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa 6.1.18 ready to ship => will be 6.1.19...

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa 6.1.18 ready to ship => will be 6.1.19...
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 11:51:37 +0900

Hi,

I forgot to tell what I noticed:

- sympa.pot was not updated by previous (6.1.18) works. I guess
there may be any problems on such as Locale::Maketext::Lexicon.

- Some language catalogs on Pootle site seem not able to edit:
Esperanto (eo), Ido (io) and Romansh (rm).
I'm sorry I don't know how to setup new language on Pootle.

n.b.: eo and io will not work on current 6.1 and 6.2. I suppose
making them to work may be a part of works for 6.2.

Regards,

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児
〒231-0004 神奈川県横浜市中区元浜町3-21-2 ヘリオス関内ビル7F