en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa webpages to rely on a js framework?

  • From: Nikolay Shaplov <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa webpages to rely on a js framework?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:31:09 +0400

On Thursday 09 October 2014 22:41:57 Emmanuel Bouthenot wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 10:20:30AM +0200, Marc Chantreux wrote:
> [...]
>
> > * the UX team works with Bootstrap (the twitter framework). I'm not a
> >
> > web devel. so i personally don't carre. any feedback about it?
>
> IMO, one the best CSS Framework available nowadays. It could be nice if
> wwsympa could be rewritten to use it (less code, responsive UX, pretty
> nice look, etc.).
I'd like to add my opinion as a user: Please do not break possibility to use
web interface with JavaScript off.

I prefer to keep JavaScript off when it is not really necessary and web sites
that can't handle that makes me sad. And I would be very sad if I had to turn
on JavaScript for _my_own_ mail list. I would not like that.