en - Re: [sympa-users] problems with DMARC?

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problems with DMARC?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 16:15:23 -0700

Well, at least I'm happy to see we're not flailing alone in this DMARC mess, and the John Levine piece was particularly reassuring - will Yahoo perhaps back down from this new policy? (Too much to hope?)

I'll chime in here:

with the SIDF issues. Configuring Sympa to strip the old DKIM headers
and sign with your own DKIM key could be enough for the DMARC to be
satisfied.

Nope, it's not - we've done that since we implemented DKIM, and the DMARC test is failing for us because the domain in the DKIM signing (like @groups.electricembers.net) doesn't match the sender's domain (@yahoo.com).

I believe X-Original-Authentication-Results is the only way out that preserves our current scheme, but we haven't yet figured out exactly how to implement that, or if we can at all.

adam

--
Electric Embers Cooperative
Handcrafted hosting, powering the fires of change