en - Re: [sympa-users] problems with DMARC?

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problems with DMARC?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 16:18:34 -0700

Steve Shipway writes:

> Sorry, by 'we' I meant my site (University of Auckland). I am not
> affiliated with the Sympa project other than as having submitted a few
> patches for consideration. Apologies if any confusion there.
>
> To strip incoming DKIM headers, use something like:
>
> remove_headers DKIM-Signature
>
> in the list configuration. This is a comma separated list; this example
> strips the DKIM header.

This is handy Steve, thanks!
We (lists.riseup.net) also attach our own DKIM header with the MTA, we
use opendkim to do that and use the "RemoveOldSignatures yes" config
setting to strip the old.

BTW here are the other things we have in remove_headers

Return-Receipt-To,Precedence,X-Sequence,Disposition-Notification-To

I'd be interested in hearing what other folks are doing.

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed