en - [sympa-users] Sympa troubles

  • From: Christian HUTTER <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa troubles
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:41:46 +0000

Hello,

I’m currently facing multiple problems with Sympa. It all started with people reporting that mails send to moderated lists are not forwarded to the list members. I did check, they were still visible in /home/sympa/spool/moderation and are not released. As I did realize that my version of sympa was outdated (6.1.4)  I did upgrade to version 6.1.17. Now the situation is even worse – messages are still not released I get an error message whenever I want to add a new list (complaining about a missing listname?).

As this is a production system all this is very annoying. Any ideas what I can do?

Thank you very much

Christian