en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa troubles

  • From: Christian HUTTER <address@concealed>
  • To: Marcin Hoffmann <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa troubles
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:25:08 +0000

Hi Marcin,

Ok the creation problem was solved after a reboot. Strange enough. But I still face the problem of sympa not sending out mails from lists which require moderation (without moderation it works).

I’m using postfix as mta and did follow the FAQ

https://www.sympa.org/faq/postfix_howto

In general this seems to be ok – I do receive and send mails. I did another test on a test list (now that I could create it). After I ask sympa to distribute the message the do_distribute action for the mail is called. But then nothing happens. The mail remains in /home/sympa/spool/moderation.

Is there a way to fore it out there manually?

Best regards

Christian Hutter

Christian Hutter (
address@concealed)