en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa hung processing digest with 100% CPU

  • From: Maric Michaud <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa hung processing digest with 100% CPU
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:45:35 +0200

Le 16/05/2011 12:02, David Verdin a écrit :

However, having tested it on our production environment, we saw that the
the new "Prep" option doesn't seem to be completely equivalent to the
former "Userbreaking" option.

Obviously not.

For one, it doesn't have the bug. Most concerning, it appear to do break
some URIs.
For example, in messages sent to moderators, the mailto URL:

<mailto:address@concealed?subject=DISTRIBUTE%20listname%20a1d3bfecb352515c3bc62f19fb5a4c0a>

becomes:

<mailto:address@concealed?subject=DISTRIBUTE%20listname
%202590b1030dcdf3b12be59a88d2a2eab9>

thus preventing users from clicking it to distribute a message.

I'll alert Soji about this problem. Please let me know if you met the
same troubles or not.

Yes, I confirm this on our production environment, we don't use these links so we'll keep this solution for now.

It's strange anyway that the regex breaks on an encoded space (%20).

--

Maric Michaud