en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] CAS-authentication

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] CAS-authentication
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:09:34 +0200

Thanks, its almost working but just almost. Now there is the login-button on
top and when I click on it my company-CAS page appears but after my
authentication I'm not logged in. I took a look in the log files and it shows:

wwsympa[10698]: notice CAS ticket is detected.

Well, the CAS server generate the ticket and linked back to the sympapage.
I tried to define the problem and found out that the net_id is empty...

wwsympa[10698]: err net_id errors :
wwsympa[10698]: err net_id =
wwsympa[10698]: err CAS ticket validation failed :

I guess there is still a problem with the sympa-cas connection but I really
don't know where. Any suggestions?