en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa hung processing digest with 100% CPU

  • From: Omen Wild <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa hung processing digest with 100% CPU
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:43:07 -0700

Quoting Adam Bernstein <address@concealed> on Wed, May 11 09:15:

> Ah, sorry it's taken me until now, but this sounds like the same bug
> I reported in January:
>
> https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?func=detail&aid=7443&group_id=23&atid=167

And now that you post the link I remember seeing the bug come across
my subscription to the bug feed.

> >It seems that the problem vanish if I use Prep instead of obsoleted
> >UserBreaking parameter name to new() (tools.pm line 3891).
>
> Ooooo, that is very exciting to hear. I think we will have to try
> this fix on our production system. Thanks!

I was hoping to get it tested in our development environment, but we
recently virtualized and that group is having trouble finding enough disk
to clone the production environment. :(

If it works (or at least does not cause any issues) could you report
back. We have had enough little issues in the new environment that I'm
hesitant to just drop it in.

Thanks!

--
Omen Wild