en - [sympa-users] CAS-authentication

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] CAS-authentication
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:47:57 +0200

Hi everybody
in our company I want to integrate the CAS authentication service next to the
normal login via email adress and password. We just have a CAS-Server and I
set the parameter in the "auth.conf" but then the input fields for email and
password on the black top bar disappeared even the "Forget password" and
"First login". I miss a login-button to connect via CAS or something.

I use Sympa 6.1.4 on redhat with Oracle-databases

Anybody with similar problems?
Thanks

Moritz Mager