en - Re: [sympa-users] dkim in 6.1.1

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] dkim in 6.1.1
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:53:00 -0800

Thanks to Micah, and to Rolf for the final pointer to openDKIM: it was quite simple to set that up on our list server, and it is amazingly efficient (apparently), because it has absolutely no noticeable effect on our system load. We're now successfully signing all outbound mail, about 300K messages per day, with minimal configuration and without breaking a sweat. :)

Hooray!

adam

one more pointer: development of dkim-milter is more or less dead. You
might want to use openDKIM (http://www.opendkim.org/) which is a fork of
dkim-milter and which is actively being developed. Performance of opendkim
is great.

/rolf