en - Re: [sympa-users] dkim in 6.1.1

  • From: Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz <address@concealed>
  • To: micah anderson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] dkim in 6.1.1
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:20:07 +0100

micah anderson wrote:
On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:40:43 -0800, Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
wrote:

one more pointer: development of dkim-milter is more or less dead. You
might want to use openDKIM (http://www.opendkim.org/) which is a fork
of dkim-milter and which is actively being developed. Performance of
opendkim is great.

We are using dkim-filter, not dkim-milter (I misspoke earlier), this
seems to be the one that comes from Sendmail, its a bit
confusing. Looking at their project site, it doesn't look like they've
done a release now for a while, so maybe I should also switch to
openDKIM.

The one who wrote dkim-filter begun the OpenDKIM project when he changed his
job.