en - [sympa-users] LDAP paging support

  • From: "Holger Rabbach (ICT)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] LDAP paging support
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:05:05 +0000

Hi,

Sympa 6.1.3 doesn’t support LDAP paging, so only the first page of query results is added to a list (AD in its default configuration returns 1000 results per page). We fixed this problem (foe level 1 queries) and created a patch that was uploaded as an attachment to bug #7369. The Sympa website is a bit hazy on how to contribute, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to post this information here as well, to make sure the patch has a chance of being included in future releases.

Best regards,

Holger

PS: the patch was developed by my colleague Leon Hedding, who isn’t subscribed to this list