en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"

  • From: Israel Cardenas <address@concealed>
  • To: Omen Wild <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:06:53 +0100

Hi Omen.

Have you seen what happened with those mails that choke "sympa.pl"?

I have one message that chokes "sympa.pl". We found it and move out
from "spool/msg" folder, and now Sympa is working again, but if I copy
this message again to "spool/msg", the "sympa.pl" process died
inmediatly.

We can't see anything unusual with this message. I'm thinking if you
have found anything unusual with the messages when the same fail
occurs to you.

Thanks for everything.

Israel.