en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"

  • From: Israel Cardenas <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:50:43 +0100

Hi Omen.

Finally this was the problem.

I saw that sympa.pl process died every time I restarted Sympa. But I
didn't know the reason for that.

I move all mails from "spool/msg" to another folder, and I started
moving some mails again to "spool/msg" until I found the one was
choking sympa.pl.

Thank you very much for your help. Today we will take a look to that
mail, searching for a reason of fail in it.

Israel.