en - Re: [sympa-users] auto signoff link

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] auto signoff link
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:40:58 -0800

The link works fine and redirects me to the unsubscribe confirmation page
on wwsympa. A database entry in one_time_ticket_table is generated as well.
The mail it generates to confirm the unsubscription however is emtpy. It
just has the subject: listname / ticket_to_signoff but otherwise is emtpy.

Did you upgrade from a previous version, and do you have a customized mail_tt2 template, I think it's request_auth.tt2, on your site? Sounds like that's what's happening, as the old template would be incompatible with the new code, so you gotta remove or update it.

If not, sorry I can't help.

adam