en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: José María Palacio Carabias <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:09:49 +0100

We fixed a bug a few days ago related to illegal / unrecognized charset in headers. Maybe you could apply it:

http://sourcesup.cru.fr/scm/viewvc.php?view=rev&root=sympa&revision=6751

Regards,

David

Le 25/11/2010 21:58, José María Palacio Carabias a écrit : Hi all,

Having a look at the error message "Unrecognised BOM 5000", it seems to be thrown by Encode::Unicode, one of the dependencies of MIME::Charset module. A new version of Encode module was released last September.

Maybe, upgrading this module instead of Sympa could solve the crashes.

Regards