en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Israel Cardenas <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa does not remove files from "spool/msg"
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:56:14 +0100

Hi,

I don't know what version you're using, but any version prior to 6.1.3 can have such a weird problem when a too big message is refused.
What do the logs say ?

Regards,

Le 23/11/2010 14:18, Israel Cardenas a écrit :
Hi!

We have a problem with Sympa. From yesterday, it is queuing mails in
the "spool/msg" folder. It is not delivering mails to users, and the
folder is growing.

What can be the reason?  Until yesterday, it was working perfectly.

Is there any way to force the delivery of those mails? Anybody could
help us? We are desperated!

Thanks!

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker