en - [sympa-users] auto signoff link

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] auto signoff link
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:19:44 -0500

The link works fine and redirects me to the unsubscribe confirmation page on wwsympa. A database entry in one_time_ticket_table is generated as well. The mail it generates to confirm the unsubscription however is emtpy. It just has the subject: listname / ticket_to_signoff but otherwise is emtpy.

Does anybody else experience the same problem? I couldn't find this as a reported bug.

Thanks
Christian Dahlhausen, Network Systems Engineer
University of Virginia - ITC Network Systems
PO Box 400324, 2015 Ivy Road, Charlottesville, VA 22904