en - RE: [sympa-users] Questions about virtual robots

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Questions about virtual robots
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:05:49 +1200

Cool - I was about to ask this question too.

The script only converts subscriber lists or archives into sympa. Is there no
easy way to apply majordomo configuration to Sympa? I understand the config
options between the two packages are vastly different, but it shouldn't be
too difficult to apply some default config options? E.g. if moderated in
majordomo, set to private, moderated in Sympa.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to sort the majordomo lists into groups such as
'moderated', 'restricted', etc and use the command-line options to bulk-add
the lists with similar config.

Regards,
Michael Ward