en - Re: [sympa-users] Questions about virtual robots

  • From: Mikael Nehlsen <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Questions about virtual robots
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:06:36 +0200

No and I did create the list y after i did /etc/init.d/sympa restart.

/Mikael

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
> Mikael,
>
> You probably forgot to restart all Sympa processes afterward...
>
> Mikael Nehlsen wrote:
>> Thank you for the reply I haven't tried the majordomo import script yet.
>>
>> On my first question I tried to do as you said but then I get a mail
>> back to the sender with:
>>

>> Impossible to distribute your message for list '' for the following
>> reason :
>>
>> List 'y' does not exist.
>> For further information, please contact -request@
>>
>> [...]
begin:vcard
fn:Mikael Nehlsen
n:Nehlsen;Mikael
org:Swedish Institute of Computer Science
adr:Box 1263;;Isafjordsgatan 22;Kista;;16429;Sweden
email;internet:address@concealed
title:Systems Administrator
tel;work:+46 (0)8 663 1553
tel;fax:+46 (0)8 751 7230