en - [sympa-users] Questions about virtual robots

  • From: Mikael Nehlsen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Questions about virtual robots
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:27:30 +0200

Hi,

I have installed sympa on a mailserver in the making. It seems to cover
all the things I need like the LDAP support, webarchives and a lot of
other stuff. Now I have a few questions.

1) I have several domains on the server and I want mailinglists for all
of them. But postfix does not allow one to use the virtual domains for
mailinglists so I have set it up with list.domain1.com for domain1.com
and list.domain2.com for domain2.com with the list.domain#.com domains
using a transport in postfix (as described here:
http://www.sympa.org/wiki/doku.php?id=postfix&s=virtual). my problem is
that when I create a new list via the webinterface (at for example
list.domain1.com) the list get a name like address@concealed
but I want it to have a name like address@concealed. I know you can
change this in the webinterface but I want it done by default I have
tried to edit the robot.conf and I have been looking at some template
for the list config but nothing did work for me. Is there a way to fix
this? It would be nice if it works from both command line and from the
webinterface.

2) Is there any easy way to import majordomo lists into sympa?

I might come with more questions as I get more things done on this server.

Thank you for your time.

/Mikael
begin:vcard
fn:Mikael Nehlsen
n:Nehlsen;Mikael
org:Swedish Institute of Computer Science
adr:Box 1263;;Isafjordsgatan 22;Kista;;16429;Sweden
email;internet:address@concealed
title:Systems Administrator
tel;work:+46 (0)8 663 1553
tel;fax:+46 (0)8 751 7230