en - [sympa-users] problems uploading to shared file area

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problems uploading to shared file area
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:49:39 -0400

Hi Folks,

I recently migrated to the latest version of Sympa (well actually to 5.2.1) from a 3.x version. I thought everything was working fine, but now we discovered that nobody can upload files to shared file areas.

Permissions seem to be set correctly, but hitting the upload button give a "server error" message, but other than the do_d_upload entry, there is nothing in the log to indicate what might be going wrong.

Doing a create through the web interface works, and permissions seem to be set properly on the shared directories.
So... any ideas on what to check next?

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman