en - Re: [sympa-users] upgrade from 4.1.5 to 5.2 - XML::LibXML won't install

  • From: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] upgrade from 4.1.5 to 5.2 - XML::LibXML won't install
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:30:25 -0500

The newest version of libxml2 was installed with my system, I've also
installed the version recommended in the Sympa FAQ re: the Debian XML::LibXML
problem.

Would I have to uninstall both these versions, then install libxml2 from
www.xmlsoft.org? I'm not sure how important this module is to my system but
I'd hate to b0rk this machine in the process...

+++ Adam Bernstein <address@concealed> [06/04/27 14:25]:

--
Redmond Militante / NSIT / The University of Chicago
PGP Public Key: <http://home.uchicago.edu/~rjm/pubkey.asc>