en - Re: [sympa-users] upgrade from 4.1.5 to 5.2 - XML::LibXML won't install

  • From: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • To: Redmond Militante <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] upgrade from 4.1.5 to 5.2 - XML::LibXML won't install
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:24:49 -0500

My next question would be - if I just want to take the few test mailing lists
I have off of this machine, and move them to a new sympa installation on a
non-debian based machine, what steps are involved? Or do I have to complete
this half finished upgrade?

+++ Redmond Militante <address@concealed> [06/04/27 15:09]: